fatkid

fatkid

Monday, January 3, 2011

Speaking of Asian

I love this place.


Put a bowl of this stuff in front of me and I'm a happy Fat Kid.


Pho Sate is located in Falls Church and is probably the best pho I've had in Northern Virginia. 

Pros: 

  • Rich broth that I could swim in.
  • That fish sauce concoction you see in the picture on the left.
  • Everything I've ever had there has been super fresh, right down to the basil leaves you pluck and add to your soup as you go. 
Cons:

  • They only accept cash.
  • It's in Falls Church.
By the time I leave this place, I feel all warm and happy on the inside, with my nose running profusely from the amount of spice I've added throughout. 

Don't shake my hand after you've eaten here with me. 

- Fat Kid

P.S. Take home your extra broth, because if you've loaded it up with the sauces they provide for you, this stuff tastes even better the next day. I brought it to a boil and added some left over steak to it, as well as some egg noodles. You'll be very happy you did this.

3 comments:

  1. What the hell? I don't get a shout out for introducing you to this place??

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU LINDA RHEE FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS PLACE I OWE YOU MY LIFE!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete