fatkid

fatkid

Friday, April 1, 2011

Magic Pigs


If you don't like bacon, you're weird. Or a vegetarian. Which is also weird. But enough about that.

I love bacon. Not so much that I'd rock a bacon tuxedo like the kids above, but there probably isn't a more perfect natural food known to man. I don't really think I need to elaborate on this.

I've eaten lots of it, but I really feel a need to talk about this particular brand.


The bacon from Niman Ranch is by far the greatest bacon I've ever had in my life. It's kind of hard to explain. You really just need to experience this for yourself. This stuff has a superior flavor and texture compared to any other bacon out there. I know you're thinking, "It's bacon. All bacon tastes like...bacon."

No. It doesn't. This is different.

I swear this stuff comes from magic fucking pigs. If Jesus got bored in heaven and decided he wanted to adopt pigs as pets, it would be these pigs.

Magic-fucking-Jesus-pigs-from-heaven, producing the greatest tasting bacon on the planet.

I just took a bunch of pictures of it, because it's a beautiful thing.

 













This thick-cut-pork-magic crisps up perfectly while maintaining a slight chewiness, which is not something I've normally encountered. Not to mention the deep, almost bbq-like smoke flavor unlike any other bacon I've had. You can find it at Whole Foods.

Thank you Jesus.

- Fat Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment