fatkid

fatkid

Monday, November 29, 2010

Speaking of Gross



I don’t know why I felt compelled to buy these, but at the time, cheeseburger flavored chips just... felt like a good idea? That is until I ate them.

These things are fucking gross. I mean who came up with this idea? It’s not like they necessarily taste really bad, but I’m just completely weirded out by the fact that I’m eating tortilla chips that taste exactly like a cheeseburger. You even get a hint of char grilled flavor and pickle in there. This might sound kind of cool, but when you try it, it’s like Willy Wonka smoked crack and pursued a career in salty snacks.

They’re called “Late Night/All Nighter Cheeseburger,” so I’m assuming these were created for drunk people, by drunk people. Well I wasn’t drunk when I ate them, but even if I was, these would still suck, and I probably would have been much more upset for trying them.

Stick to real cheeseburgers.
Or real chips.

- Fat Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment