fatkid

fatkid

Monday, November 29, 2010

Food Bender

I apologize for the lack of posts lately, but if you know me at all, you’ll understand that I’ve been making out with a turkey the past few days. Thanksgiving was a success of course. I planned on having a big post-turkey day blog offering, consisting of recipes, hits and misses, and other binge eating related adventures, however...

I blacked out.

Somewhere in between the mac and cheese and the corn bread.
The second helping of oneofeverything.
The failed attempt at a scotch tasting.

I woke up Sunday morning in a puddle of my own gravy, shirt soaked in cranberry sauce, surrounded by a graveyard of empty Celebration Ale’s, with vague memories of diving head first into a trough of....

Ok this is getting gross. Obviously I’m kidding but you get the idea. Lot’s of eating/drinking. I’m just going to catch everyone up with some pictures.














Coming soon:

New beer friend.
New recipe.
1st restaurant review.

That is all.

- Fat Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment