fatkid

fatkid

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Blog Sucks Right Now

I know I know, I've slacked off for the past week or so. It's not like I don't have stuff to write about, because I definitely do. I just think Christmas makes me lazy. Well, maybe it's not Christmas directly. It's probably the home-made chocolate chop cookies, the fresh pasta tossed with local pancetta, the log of roast tenderloin with horseradish cream, or the 3 am scotch tastings that I associate with the holiday. But having consumed all of these things for days on end, I was in no condition to write about anything, let alone food or alcohol.

I'll fill you in on the whole fresh pasta thing, my attempt at cooking "Asian" food, and my experience with, quite possibly, the best pho in Northern Virginia.

Bear with me please.

- Fat Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment